Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1. Humanitarian Gift Award- This award nominee as an individual has given large sums of money financially to assist and aid in humanitarian causes.
2. Foreign Outreach Award- This award nominee as an individual has provided outreach ministry in foreign countries other than in America.
3. Prison Ministry Award- This award nominee has developed an outreach ministry to the prison system sharing the gospel to those that are incarcerated.
4. Television Ministry Award-This award nominee has nationally televised ministry via television on a regular bases over a period of 10 years.
5. Denominational Leader Award- This award nominee has lead or his currently the leader of a major denomination in America.
6. New Church Construction Award-This award nominee has recently completed a new church construction within the past year.
7. Preacher as Entrepreneur Award- This award nominee has been involved in developing a successful business as well as serving in a role as a minister.
8. Fund Raiser of the Year-This award nominee has raised over 5 Million dollars for the cause of the gospel ministry.
9. Housing Development Award-This award nominee has developed a housing development project in his local community.
10. Radio Ministry Award-This award nominee has developed a long standing radio presence within their local community or nationally for over 20 years.
11. Historian Award-This award nominee has been a advocate for the history of religion by achieving things that others have not in their field, like research, writing history, obtaining recognition for historic material.
12. Theologian of the Year –This award nominee has finished their doctorate degree, and they are very active in sharing their theological perspective with the broader public through speaking, publications, and writing books.
13. Civil Rights Award-This award nominee has had a history as a minister with being very active in the Civil Rights Movement in the “60’s.
14. Civic Achievement Award- This award nominee has been involved in the civic community even though they service as a minister through civic appointments presidential, governmental, state, and local governmental activities.
15. Feeding the Hungry Award-This award nominee has been involved in developing a program to feed the hungry within their local community.
16. Foreign Missionary Award- This award nominee has been involved with foreign missionary trips as a part of their on going ministry where they have stayed and serviced that foreign community for more than one year.
17. Foreign Bishop Award-This award nominee has served as a Bishop to a foreign country for more than 10 years, and lives within that foreign country.
18. Bishop of the Year Award-This award nominee has served as a Bishop over more than 100 churches.
19. Religious Publication Award-This award nominee would be a religious organization that has been dedicated to publishing religious articles for over 100 years.
20. Religious Professor Award- This award nominee has taught in a College or University environment, and has had a career in teaching for over 25 years.
21. Global Missions Award-This award nominee would be a religious organization that has impacted global Missions in other countries outside of the United States of America.
22. Life Time Achievement Award-This award nominee has lived most of their life in ministry, and has contributed greatly to their community and religious organization.
23. 50 years in Ministry Award-This award nominee has served in the gospel ministry for over 50 years.
24. Pastor of the Year Award-This award nominee has served as a pastor of a local congregation for over 20 years.
25. National Leader’s Wife Award-This award nominee has served as wife to a nationally known leader within the religious community.
26. Christian Entertainer Award-This award nominee has served in the entertainment industry while maintaining the Christian testimony and witness.
27. Pastor’s Wife of the Year Award-This award nominee has served as a wife to a pastor of a local church for over 25 years.
28. Christian Secretary of the Year Award- This award nominee has served as a secretary to a religious leader for over 10 years.
29. Christian Athlete of the Year-This award nominee has professed their faith as a Christian, and makes it known publicly by speaking, publications, and interviews.
30. Christian Philanthropist of the Year Award-This award nominee has contributed large sums over a Million dollars for ministry projects.
31. Christian Author of the Year-This award nominee has written multiple books as a minister, and their books are read largely on a national basis.
32. Gospel Artist of the Year Award-This award nominee has achieved in a career as a gospel artist and their career ranges for over 15 years.
33. Religious Convention Award-This award nominee is a religious organization that has brought large sums of money into their communities by having over 20,000 attendees.
34. National Speaker Award-This award nominee is a nationally known speaker within the religious community, and is highly sought after throughout the country.
35. Social Activist Award- This award nominee has been involved in many social activist projects throughout their career as a minister.